Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

miracle sig files

To discuss DES MD5 El-Gamal RSA PGP and others....
xoder

miracle sig files

Post by xoder »

are there sig files for the miracle libraries to use with ida?

(JMI i googled and i searched the forum, nothing found)

regards xoder
JMI

Post by JMI »

Well said xoder! :D That may have been a "miracle" all on its own. :cool:

Regards,
JMI
nino

Post by nino »

Create your own! It's not that hard. Grab a copy of IDA flair and the Miracl library from the ftp site and create the sig file. Put it in your IDA's sig directory and enjoy! The only problem you may have is that you may not find the right version of the library.
If you still prefer the easy way, here is a sig of version 4.7.3
Attachments
ms32.zip
(7.14 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
xoder

Post by xoder »

thx alot nino, actually i found flirt shortly after i wrote the first post. i couldnt make my own sig file yet, since i get some errors when trying to use the flirt tools on the ms32.lib. since you seem to be more experienced with this maybe you can help me. i do the following steps:
1. pcf ms32 miracl // i have to use pcf since plb gives me errors(ms32.lib ......................................is not OMF format file)
2. sigmake miracl miracl //miracl.sig: modules/leaves: 309/270, COLLISIONS: 5

well and thats where im stuck, i cant get it to make the sig file since it has those collisions. do you have an idea how to fix it?
cr.ap

Post by cr.ap »

xoder wrote: well and thats where im stuck, i cant get it to make the sig file since it has those collisions. do you have an idea how to fix it?
there should now be an miracle.err or similar file. look into this and remove the comment at the beginning of the file. run sigmake again and theres your sig.

cr.ap
xoder

Post by xoder »

i removed the first comment lines in the .exc and it worked :)

thanks