Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

How to attack crypto algorithms

To discuss DES MD5 El-Gamal RSA PGP and others....
Warlock

How to attack crypto algorithms

Post by Warlock »

I am new to reverse engine and its cryptography algorithms.Some of the expert say if we have to reverse the cryptography password,we have to use a few light years to do that???

If the password is cryptography in a program.How can I find the password.If a program take few minutes convert the password,will I need to take a few "Light" years to complete...

Any Idea...

Regards

Warlock
JMI

Post by JMI »

If you had bothered to read the FAQ on your way in, you would be aware that we expect users here to do their own basic homework. Otherwise you just appear too lazy to do your own work.

How about YOU put something, such as:

cryptography algorithms

cracking cryptography algorithms

in YOUR favorite search engine and YOU do some of your own basic research! Then come back with questions that show you have done something to try to help yourself!

:yay:

What you will find, is alot of information that explains that cryptography algorithms can range from very simple to incredibly complex. Some can be fairly easily solved, some would take a super computer some long period of time to solve. So it depends and there is now "one size fits all" answer. No go do your homework.

Regards.
JMI
dELTA

Post by dELTA »

And while you're at it, Google "light year" (it's a measure of distance, not time)... :rolleyes:
"Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."
xenakis

Post by xenakis »

Well, Solo did make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs :devil:
JMI

Post by JMI »

Yes he did, but HE had a millenium falcon. Warlock doesn't. :yay:

Regards,
JMI