Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

Whitebox crypto crackme ?

To discuss DES MD5 El-Gamal RSA PGP and others....
OHPen

Whitebox crypto crackme ?

Post by OHPen »

Hi,

does anybody know a small / very small example crackme which has a simple implementation of a whiteboxes crypto algo. Cryptoalgorithm doesn't matter.

I'm more interessted in the whitebox stuff.

If somebody can supply such an example I would be glad to take a look at it.

Regards,
OHPen

PS: I need it for a bigger whitebox example I'm currently doing some research on it.
- Reverse Enginnering can be everything, but sometimes it's more than nothing. Really rare moments but then they appear to last ages... -
wtbw

Post by wtbw »

I only know of the one which was mentioned on here before, available from the bottom of http://homes.esat.kuleuven.be/~bwyseur/research/wbc.php.
mike

Post by mike »

For Java obfuscation, check out the sandmark suite.
Woodmann

Post by Woodmann »

Mike !!

Nice to see you again :D

Woodmann
OHPen

Post by OHPen »

Hey,

thank you for the hint. But I'm not interested in obfuscation, the more I'm interested in Whitebox-Cryptography and the attacks on it. Thats why I'm try to collect different Crackmes or other implementations to get a feeling for it.
I took a look at the link above, but afaik i already had a look in this crackme, which is originally from cloakware right ?

Regardíng Sandmark. I know that framework already from some research years ago. Its a very sophisticated library which is rather powerfull. For everyon which is interested in cracking java applications or writing deobfuscators or even obfuscator this, is a must look!

Regards,
OHPen.
- Reverse Enginnering can be everything, but sometimes it's more than nothing. Really rare moments but then they appear to last ages... -
Sab

Post by Sab »

mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
hunter23

Poulter Says to play in Players' Championship.

Post by hunter23 »

Poulter Says to play in Players' Championship.
The Englishman, who shared the golf clubs lead at the Masters two weeks ago before finishing tenth, will now take a two-week break to recover from his injury. Poulter says golf equipment he will return to action at Sawgrass on May 6 to play in The Players' Championship ishiner .
:yay: