Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

cygwin unexpectedly, help thoroughly to influence for a correct ride!

Dmytro

cygwin unexpectedly, help thoroughly to influence for a correct ride!

Post by Dmytro »

Hello expressive multigeneral gentlemen! The high degree of respect is actively expressed in a wish large majestic good!Please advice my cygwin is not something crooked stood up, not semaus,
but I can't compile anything, not even hello world. :mad:
I want to understand, even more than that, I think, we need thorough tests.
I'm on Windows seven. The way I prescribed.Launching mintty.
I have prescribed the paths.
And run mintty. There is no G++, moreover nothing in the console, and even bash: ls: command not found.
Is there any way to understand what's going on, I really want to, otherwise what kind of hacker am I? let me ask you, is there any way to fix this?
A help is needed in a large powerful degree, I errors am not able to find and long. :( :confused: