Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

You used to do searching games?! wtf!! I want to do searching games!!

BanMe_2

You used to do searching games?! wtf!! I want to do searching games!!

Post by BanMe_2 »

.... the above is actually what I said to myself.

http://www.woodmann.com/forum/showthrea ... ing-Games&

Woodmann used to do searching games, I think there should be a reddit about searching? Is there one?! 5 mins later..Not that I can find. So hmm, reddit could be a driver for activity for this place. But again it takes effort and time, I am willing to put in what I can. I may get preachy on how we should act to one another, because I went through it at school as a younger me. I have a lot of issues that I have confronted and rationalized and dealt with. I care for individuals especially the ones that say they can't do something or they are having trouble doing something.. I think I should help.. It's wrong.. It's easy to learn concepts for me and understanding of details in a picture or a frame comes to play, I may be wrong or need further education about something, and be hacky and weird. But I am only here for a while, I guess.
What is old will become new again.
BanMe_2

Post by BanMe_2 »

I'll do it my own way then.

Objective: a search with less then 10 results and no more then 6 filters can be used, must be reusable and viable in various search engines. It will not always be this, in those cases I will lay it out in the objective.

1st WebGL off the main thread

2nd Having said this, he simply vanishes - he was a ghost himself. which book was this from?

3rd which website hosts lenseq.html about lens equations and what terms there in can be used to find http://www.solitaryroad.com.
What is old will become new again.
Woodmann

Post by Woodmann »

Ya know,
I miss search games. Let us work together on this.
I tend towards the +F way of giving clues.
Well, except for the last 2 images I never found. I dont recall he ever gave any clues.
Perhaps we can work on those also ?

Woodmann
Learn Or Die.
Woodmann

Post by Woodmann »

Here is one of the images:[ATTACH]3026[/ATTACH]
Attachments
images_searching_09.jpg
Learn Or Die.
Woodmann

Post by Woodmann »

Here4s the other one I could not find:[ATTACH]3027[/ATTACH]
Attachments
pp_002.jpg
Learn Or Die.
Kayaker

Post by Kayaker »

Those search challenges were certainly fun. The beach painting was finally uncovered, props to TBone, but the trash can one never was afaik.

http://45.58.44.36/forum/showthread.php?11109-Fravia-Search-challenge

BanMe, not quite sure how to fit those challenges to your objective, if that's how they're supposed to be answered.
Objective: a search with less then 10 results and no more then 6 filters can be used, must be reusable and viable in various search engines.

#1 - I don't understand the question
#2 - google answer
#3 - a common variable is easy enough to find since we know both sides of the equation. Is the point to come up with a search term that isolates both urls within the first 10 search results?