Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

our old friend LordPE

All-in-one reversing related discussions
WaxfordSqueers

Post by WaxfordSqueers »

evaluator wrote:? can't you see screenshots?? inside VirtualBox. btw, I have my old PC from 2001 :)
I can't see what kind of motherboard/chipset you are using. I was curious as to whether you might have a similar mobo to mine with the 300-series chipset. There are problems with the 300-series chipset both with XP and W7 that I am trying to work out. I want to get sice running on the chipset then look into converting it to 64-bit. :D just joking...for now.

Nothing wrong with a 2001 version mobo. I keep my old motherboards in case I have to hook up a floppy disk or something and I am sure they'd be better for debugging. I have an ICH9-based chipset on an Intel mobo, the DQ35JOE, which I really like. Unfortunately I got to the point where I was having issues related to new technology. Otherwise, I'd still be using it.

I have a USB floppy now but it can't be used by certain apps that don't understand USB.
evaluator

Post by evaluator »

reuploaded attachment.
5. fixed unwanted behavior, when LP silently updates PEheader, which is bad for signed files.

as I updated Rosasm to G24 version and it now will preserve original icon. so original icon is back.
well, we(?) can endlessly fix things.. but lets not :) (say, 'realign' is overdoing things..)
but if you will find some weird bug, we(?) can fix it togather
esther

Post by esther »

hi,
if you have procdump,it still works in win10 32 bit for dumping upx.
esther

Reverse the code,Reverse Your Minds First