Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

DISM

All-in-one reversing related discussions
WaxfordSqueers

Post by WaxfordSqueers »

Kayaker wrote:You didn't think the forum code was immune to reversing too did you? :D
Had my suspicions. :p The code seemed a bit too intelligent to have come from an IT programmer. Glad to hear it was an inside job.
WaxfordSqueers

Post by WaxfordSqueers »

Ran the windbg commands supplied by Blabbs in XP and everything went great until I got a BSOD from nv4_disp.dll, an nvidia driver, or relative. Apparently nvidia cards have suffered from this issue over the years and I need to find out why. Meantime I have gone back to checking ntoskrnl in another post.