Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

How this perl code generated(plain code + compiled code) generated? And how to debug?

All-in-one reversing related discussions
bridgeic

How this perl code generated(plain code + compiled code) generated? And how to debug?

Post by bridgeic »

How this kind of perl code generated?

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
# per代码短(plain code)
__END__
^_<8b>^H^@^@
Ø ^@^WÃÿ^A}»¹fFÃ^P^A

Any friend can guide how to generate such perl script(plain code + compiled code)? And how to reverse it? I want to find the place to check 'project ID', I test debugging it with IDA by remote mode, but without a clue.

I'm not sure whether OneDrive share is permit here, I'll share it if someone can help, thanks.
bridgeic

file share

Post by bridgeic »

Not sure whether OneDrive file share is permitted or not, if not, please Administrator just delete it, thanks.

test.run
https://xgdzkjdx-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/ ... w?e=qEgq6y