Hopefully you will like this and develop interesting tools out of it. :P
- Support hardware architectures: ARM, ARM64 (ARMv8), Mips, PowerPC, Sparc, SystemZ & Intel (details).
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called â€œdecomposerâ€ by some others).
- Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written.
- Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, C#, Java, GO, OCaml & Vala available.
- Native support for Windows & *nix (with Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Linux, *BSD & Solaris confirmed).
- Thread-safe by design.
- Special support for embedding into firmware or OS kernel.
[ Gunther ]