Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.
To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.
The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.
All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.
All-in-one reversing related discussions
- Junior Member
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm
Capstone is a lightweight multi-platform, multi-architecture disassembly framework.
Hopefully you will like this and develop interesting tools out of it. :P
- Support hardware architectures: ARM, ARM64 (ARMv8), Mips, PowerPC, Sparc, SystemZ & Intel (details).
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called â€œdecomposerâ€ by some others).
- Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written.
- Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, C#, Java, GO, OCaml & Vala available.
- Native support for Windows & *nix (with Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Linux, *BSD & Solaris confirmed).
- Thread-safe by design.
- Special support for embedding into firmware or OS kernel.
[ Gunther ]