Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

problem with trace with condition

Found a bug in OllyDbg? Post a report here.
RE_LOAD

Post by RE_LOAD »

When setting a condition for the run trace, the trace doesn't always stop, even if the condition is reached. It happens either wit the "EIP is in range" and "Condition is true" commands.
I don't know whether there's a way to solve this bug only setting something in Olly, but I think there's something wrong...
Ricardo Narvaja

Post by Ricardo Narvaja »

write here how do you write the condition (for check is well write) and next in the run trace window, right click and LOG TO FILE to see if the trace pass for this line.
Don´t forget olly configuration can skip trace for system dlls, etc the configuration is very important.

Ricardo Narvaja