Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Found a bug in OllyDbg? Post a report here.
ssb

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Post by ssb »

The following bug exists in latest build (1.10c) and is reproducible.

Start debugging an exe
Analyze it
Run it (F9)
Terminate it normally (from the program exit not from Olly)
Right click on disassemply window immediately after program exit.
OllyDBG crash

It happens on all OllyDBG installations here in my company's LAN, any setup (including clean OS systems) and any debugged exe application.
(WinXP / SP1 + all hotfixes, P4 > 3G, 1-4 GB Ram)
Ricardo Narvaja

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Post by Ricardo Narvaja »

yes is true, the right click button crash olly 1.10c in many situations, i was cracking an armadillo and when right click in a call, olly crash, with 1.10 b work perfect in the same program, in the same call, in the same moment.

Ricardo
cps530

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Post by cps530 »

Just for your information, I'm trying to reproduce the problem described but nothing happens. It's all working fine. (windows xp professional)
psyCK0

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Post by psyCK0 »

crashes for me too... OS: XP PRO SP1
Lord_Looser

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Post by Lord_Looser »

to reconstruct a crash at OllyDbg 1.10c:

debug calc.exe – open cpu window - goto any address without a module into disassembler with strg-g (e.g. 10000) – right click on disassemby --> crash

It always seems to crash if there is no module to disassemble at the CPU window.
Goudaman

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Post by Goudaman »

Anyone know of any solutions to this? I get it too. XP Pro Sp1 For now i'm going back to 1.09d..since its never crashed on me once
ssb

1.10c bug, crash OllyDBG

Post by ssb »

Anyone know of any solutions to this?

I think you should wait for next build, really hope it will be out soon.