Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

possible bug with Ollyplug-inn "WindowInfos b

Found a bug in OllyDbg? Post a report here.
mike

Post by mike »

When the plug-in "WindowInfos by DDM/FFF" is open ,Olly doesn't react when i press any button.Is this a bug???
I am using Olly 1.09(step 4) under XP
blabberer

Post by blabberer »

iirc windows info has no button to press and it operates by hooking mouse pointer position and deciphering its handles

and i dont think olly will react to any button press

it just gives the cursor position and handle to any window which is beneath that position as far as i know

its some thing like winspy++ sort of plugin but with lesser capabilities than winspy++
mike

Post by mike »

When i say pressing buttons i mean Olly buttons such as "step over".Then Olly doesn't step over, and only if you close the plug-in Olly will continue tracing.
blabberer

Post by blabberer »

and i dont think olly will react to any button press

well i really dont think olly will react to any button press coz its
hooking mouse moves or mouse positon and using olly for it to do its job

but why would you want both running at same time ????
its some spy kind of utility and spies are used on critical missions
only they dont run wild in public and dont work publically ;)