Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

MUltimate Assembler

Plugin related discussions.

For plugins, tools and tutorials see <a href="/collaborative/tools/index.php/Category:OllyDbg_Extensions">OllyStuph</a>
RaMMicHaeL

MUltimate Assembler

Post by RaMMicHaeL »

MUltimate Assembler v1.2

Hello :)

Here is a multiline (dis)assembler, which supports labels and data (C-style string).
A perfect tool for writing code caves and stuff.

Enjoy!
Attachments
multiasm.rar
(53.07 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
deroko

Post by deroko »

looks very interesting and useful :)
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Your assembler is quite nice, but I usually use NASM or FASM for writing patches longer than a few lines and adjust the offsets afterwards. I also like these two to patch old programs since Ollydbg doesn´t support 16 Bit instructions.
MASM sucks for writing patches since it´s to much a HLL and always outputs a .exe
RaMMicHaeL

Post by RaMMicHaeL »

I use Olly or Visual C to write code.
That's why I wrote this plugin - inserting one command in the middle can take a long time with Olly.

And Visual C, with some tricks of inline asm and LoadLibrary/GetProcAddress stuff, allows you to write nifty functions, which can be easily ripped off the exe to another place, without the need for fixes. Quite handy for shellcodes.
RaMMicHaeL

Post by RaMMicHaeL »

Updated to version 0.3!

What's new:
- Disassembles external jumps and calls.
- Added an options dialog.
- Fixes a couple of crashes.