Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

IDAFicator : A new plugin for Ollydbg from AT4RE

Plugin related discussions.

For plugins, tools and tutorials see <a href="/collaborative/tools/index.php/Category:OllyDbg_Extensions">OllyStuph</a>
[email protected]

IDAFicator : A new plugin for Ollydbg from AT4RE

Post by [email protected] »

v1.2.0 (IS THE LATEST PUBLIC VERSION)
[+] Added a wide support for mouse (and in near future for the clipboard) actions: see help file.
[+] Added 3 new buttons with nice functions.
[+] Added 5 customizable buttons: Only 4 functions are available. If you have some suggestions, don't hesitate to contat me.
[!] Position of buttons is now fixed (no more overlap with CJL plugin -> Thanks Fungus.
[+] "NO more spell checking" will be done for the help file. :devil:

Refer to Help file for more information about the plugin.
Any suggestion, remark, advice are welcome

------------------------------
First version's features: (still present in latest one)

Latest version features:

LINK TO DOWNLOAD:

Code: Select all

http://www.at4re.com/tools/Releases/[email protected]/IDAFicator/IDAFicator_1.2.0.3.zip 
or
http://www.4shared.com/file/32010841/68f21925/IDAFicator_1203_by_Zoolnder-AT4RE.html
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

Very nice plugin - i love the code navigation feature!
I want to know God's thoughts ...the rest are details.
(A. Einstein)
--------
..."a shellcode is a command you do at the linux shell"...
Externalist

Post by Externalist »

wow... lots of new updates already and also very convenient! :) I'm starting to fav this plugin... Thanks for putting your time & effort to create this nice plugin! :yay:
dELTA

Post by dELTA »

It has been added to the Collaborative RCE Tool Library:

http://www.woodmann.com/collaborative/t ... IDAFicator

Anyone who has tried it and understood it better is very welcome to add better info to the written description for it (only a picture description is bad for search engines etc).
"Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."
[email protected]

First of all, Thank you for the nice project you're intiating.

And in response to your remark: There is a help file included in the same archive as the plugin, I think it explain clearly the features brought by the plugin. You can use it to copy what you think is helpful and sufficient.

regards.
[email protected]|AT4RE
dELTA

Post by dELTA »

I'm glad you like the Collaborative RCE Tool Library!

I updated the tool's entry with info from the help file. :yay:

Now feel free to update this entry in the tool library yourself whenever you release a new version, so that everyone will be able to easily find it. :yay:
"Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."
[email protected]

Version 1.2.8 is out.
please refer to collaborative RCE tools library (post is here)
JMI

Post by JMI »

version 1.2.12 was released and an announcement posted on exetools today. I've updated the CRCETL entry with a reference to the "new" features and the link to the new version.

Regards,
JMI
goggles99

Nice

Post by goggles99 »

This is very handy, thank you...
Does anyone know which OllyDBG plug-in allows you to right click in the CPU window and select a menu item which then jump to the same offset in IDA?

I've seen it somewhere before... it had a demo video that came with it showing this feature.