Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

EDB Linux Debugger 0.8.0 Release :)

RCE of Linux tools and programs.
proxy

Post by proxy »

thanks for the offer of the tarball, but like i said, all of these are fixed in the current source tree. (feel free to attach it to this thread though for others).

As for that issue, I beleive #include <climits> should fix it, if not, #include <stdint.h>

proxy
FrankRizzo

Post by FrankRizzo »

g++ -c -pipe -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i386 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/lib/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include -I../../include -I../../include/arch/i386 -I../../include/os/unix -I. -I. -o DebuggerCore.o DebuggerCore.cpp
DebuggerCore.cpp: In member function \u2018void DebuggerCore::doExecProcess(const QString&, const QString&, const QStringList&)\u2019:
DebuggerCore.cpp:778: warning: ignoring return value of \u2018int chdir(const char*)\u2019, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
DebuggerCore.cpp: In member function \u2018virtual bool DebuggerCore: :o pen(const QString&, const QString&, const QStringList&, const QString&)\u2019:
DebuggerCore.cpp:836: error: \u2018abort\u2019 was not declared in this scope
DebuggerCore.cpp:827: warning: ignoring return value of \u2018FILE* freopen(const char*, const char*, FILE*)\u2019, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
DebuggerCore.cpp:828: warning: ignoring return value of \u2018FILE* freopen(const char*, const char*, FILE*)\u2019, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
DebuggerCore.cpp:829: warning: ignoring return value of \u2018FILE* freopen(const char*, const char*, FILE*)\u2019, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
make[2]: *** [DebuggerCore.o] Error 1
proxy

Post by proxy »

getting close, now you are onto plugins :)

#include <cstdlib> for that one
FrankRizzo

Post by FrankRizzo »

COMPLETE! Thanks for your help!

I would have been happy with you sending me a working copy! :-P
proxy

Post by proxy »

To all who are interested, 0.9.0 has been released. I started a new thread for the 0.9.x series here: showthread.php?p=75384

proxy