Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

PE-bear

Questions concerning tools (other than OllyDbg) - IDA Pro, SoftIce, member contributions, etc.
<b>NOTE:</b> You must <b>always</b> make sure you cannot find what you are looking for in our <a href="/collaborative/tools">Collaborative RCE Tool Library</a> before asking for <b>any</b> tools that can do this or that though!
Noteworthy

PE-bear

Post by Noteworthy »

PE-bear is my new project. It’s a reversing tool for PE files.

Objective: to deliver fast and flexible “first view” tool for malware analysts. Stable and capable to handle malformed PE files.

Download link : http://hshrzd.wordpress.com/pe-bear/

Worth to be add to the Collaborative RCE Tool Library.
ZaiRoN

Post by ZaiRoN »

Feel free to add it to Collaborative RCE Tool Library by yourself :)
A mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work if it's not open.
VGA

Post by VGA »

Pretty powerful, more useful disassembly than CFF Explorer's. Also, nice to be able to see virtual addresses instead of raw.

I can't seem to be able to add a new import library, though, can't input the name etc.
ZaiRoN

Post by ZaiRoN »

That's strange, I have no problem adding sections. Try downloading the last available version.
A mind is like a parachute. It doesnt work if it's not open.
VGA

Post by VGA »

I tried again and had no problems, nice.

I can't find a way to copy disasm contents to the clipboard, though.