Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

ckinfo v1.14 +

Questions concerning tools (other than OllyDbg) - IDA Pro, SoftIce, member contributions, etc.
<b>NOTE:</b> You must <b>always</b> make sure you cannot find what you are looking for in our <a href="/collaborative/tools">Collaborative RCE Tool Library</a> before asking for <b>any</b> tools that can do this or that though!
raduga_fb

ckinfo v1.14 +

Post by raduga_fb »

Ckinfo utility created / published by "thewd" to get information about Crypkey protected softwares. I would like to say that ckinfo is excellent program. Ckinfo v1.14 can be used up to Crypkey version 7.6 protected softwares. Unfortunatelly, the constants Crypkey use are changed. Therefore ckinfo cannot handle new versions of Crypkey.

I am not going to write / code / prepare new tool. Therefore, I have just changed / modified constants (384 pcs) in ckinfo to be able to use for Crypkey versions 7.6 & 7.7.

Finally, I share with you instead of keeping for myself. I have thank to "thewd" again (also Bfox, bbuc, DimitarSerg from exelab forums) for such a great work / tool.

Regards,

raduga_fb, 08/06/2013
Attachments
ckInfo+.rar
(135.42 KiB) Downloaded 834 times
FoxB

Post by FoxB »

some changed/modified constants is wrong...
raduga_fb

Post by raduga_fb »

What do you mean exactly? You know better than me what I have done ? If you want to know how I did it, just kindly ask.
FoxB

Post by FoxB »

sure, but it may be done.