Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

Collaborative InfoSec Tool Library - official discussion thread

Questions concerning tools (other than OllyDbg) - IDA Pro, SoftIce, member contributions, etc.
<b>NOTE:</b> You must <b>always</b> make sure you cannot find what you are looking for in our <a href="/collaborative/tools">Collaborative RCE Tool Library</a> before asking for <b>any</b> tools that can do this or that though!
dELTA

Collaborative InfoSec Tool Library - official discussion thread

Post by dELTA »

This is the official discussion thread for the Collaborative InfoSec Tool Library (http://www.woodmann.com/collaborative/sectools).

Here you can submit any feedback about it, report any bugs you may have found in it (please don't report individual moderation issues here though, they should be reported by using the built in moderator reporting feature that can be found at the bottom of each tool page), discuss anything concerning it with other members or admins, or simply thank dELTA for the months of hard work he put into designing and implementing the damn thing. ;)

Enjoy!
"Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."
bobby

Post by bobby »

Tool to be added to honeypots category:
http://nepenthes.mwcollect.org/
Silkut

Post by Silkut »

Question, how come it isn't linked with Woodmanns accounts ? I had to create one but on the toolkit and...our new baby, you don't have to :confused:

EDIT: I am currently updating tools in the SecLibrary.
Please consider donating to help Woodmann.com staying online (here is why).
Any amount greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Silkut

Post by Silkut »

Hi,

I noticed a little bug while browsing the tree, it's happening with Opera, Ff and IE8 up to date.
If you click on the full index page and then want to expand the navigation tree on the left side, it doesn't work.
(Ok it's kinda a unusual use).

:yay:
Attachments
bug_cistl.png
Please consider donating to help Woodmann.com staying online (here is why).
Any amount greatly appreciated. Thank you.
dELTA

Post by dELTA »

This problem is actually present in all three libraries, and it comes from some more complex circumstances regarding how plugins are loaded in the used wiki backend.

I deemed it too insignificant to justify the effort required to fix it, so I let it be for the moment.

Still thanks for the report though. :yay:
"Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."