Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

Collaborative RCE Tool Library - official discussion thread

Questions concerning tools (other than OllyDbg) - IDA Pro, SoftIce, member contributions, etc.
<b>NOTE:</b> You must <b>always</b> make sure you cannot find what you are looking for in our <a href="/collaborative/tools">Collaborative RCE Tool Library</a> before asking for <b>any</b> tools that can do this or that though!
Black Aria

Post by Black Aria »

This tools section is wonderful. Cheers!
dELTA

Post by dELTA »

I'm glad you like it, and don't forget to follow the RSS feeds to easily get notifications of all updates in the entire library. :yay:
"Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."
novice2

Post by novice2 »

sorry, if this is offtop:
have anyone local copy of Flowinsp and Fubar IDA plugins? Links are broken :(

Thanx.
I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.
Kayaker

Post by Kayaker »

Silkut

Post by Silkut »

Hello,
I found out that links to SecurePE (thinkcore.com) are dead, we don't seem to have a local copy of it.
Please consider donating to help Woodmann.com staying online (here is why).
Any amount greatly appreciated. Thank you.
.:hack3r2k:.

DVD VERSION

Post by .:hack3r2k:. »

Hi admins,

You are planning to release some offline DVD version of the tools and knowledge library ? Even for sale ? I would be interested in ...

Br ;)
Silkut

Post by Silkut »

Hello .:hack3r2k:.,

An offline version could be interesting.
The great thing about having it online, is that you can access it from anywhere on the Internet AND it's constantly updated. And ISO is kinda...static :p

One sure thing tho, we won't make money out of it (correct me if I'm wrong Mr W.).
.:hack3r2k:.

Post by .:hack3r2k:. »

Yeah true but wont be bad to have once per year such collection.
Having it offline aswell wont be bad. Im highly interested and im sure im not
the only one. Plus we could donate for this

Br ;)
Silkut

Post by Silkut »

Hey,

We will discuss about it and let you know.
Nothing prevent you to gather everything and make an ISO though. A lot of communities already does that with reversing tools.

As far as I know we don't accept donations, but thanks for willing to help. :yay:
Bengaly

Post by Bengaly »

Hey guys,
Don't forget to update PVDasm section with the new version from here!

http://www.woodmann.com/forum/showthrea ... 2Bit-64Bit)
"knowledge is now free at last, everything should be free from now on, enjoy knowledge and life and never work for everybody else"
dELTA

Post by dELTA »

About an offline version, the AJAX aspects of the collaborative library design (e.g. the navigation tree) sadly makes it non-trivial to store a working/navigatable offline-copy of the site. :-/

And Bengaly, if you mean that we should fetch the latest version from that thread, the entire idea of the collaborative libraries is that everyone updates their own favorite tools in there, so please go ahead and the update the PVDASM entry if you like. :yay:
"Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."
Bengaly

Post by Bengaly »

dELTA wrote:About an offline version, the AJAX aspects of the collaborative library design (e.g. the navigation tree) sadly makes it non-trivial to store a working/navigatable offline-copy of the site. :-/

And Bengaly, if you mean that we should fetch the latest version from that thread, the entire idea of the collaborative libraries is that everyone updates their own favorite tools in there, so please go ahead and the update the PVDASM entry if you like. :yay:

Ah yeah, I didn't notice that edit button! will do that :D
"knowledge is now free at last, everything should be free from now on, enjoy knowledge and life and never work for everybody else"
REAP

Is the tools library broken?

Post by REAP »

Hello,

When I try to browse in Firefox I get a blank page and IE8 reports that the server is down (?)

Thanks
Kayaker

Post by Kayaker »

We know, thanks. It's due to a conflict with a recent server upgrade, we're working on a way to resolve it.

Kayaker
zementmischer

Post by zementmischer »

Any updates on this?
I'm still getting 500 Internal Server Error whenever I try to access www.woodmann.com/collaborative/tools