Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

Mod-x Security Challenge - Great Free Web Game

Interesting low-level stuff, operating system related issues, packer/vx acrobatics, drivers and non-newbie programming in general, including win32 assembly and whatever else.
NeOXOeN

Mod-x Security Challenge - Great Free Web Game

Post by NeOXOeN »

Hello all!

I know its old game, still running but i would need some help from someone who completed level 6 of this reversing/hacking..cracking course..
The main problem is that site is still running but admins and most of ppl are gone..

I am stuck on decrypting txt files which i get from *.m*.. i dont know how to get readable txt..

solutions hints can be pm to me...

Ps: for everyone else which didnt try it yet.. go for it..

thx NEO
disavowed

Post by disavowed »

NeOXOeN wrote:admins and most of ppl are gone..
The admins are not gone. I'm still around (note that Mod-X hosts my old disavowed.net challenges) and I'm still in touch with the administrator of Mod-X. If you encounter any technical problems, let me know and I'll get it sorted out for you.
NeOXOeN

Post by NeOXOeN »

i sended you pm , maybe you can help out:P