Welcome to the new Woodmann RCE Messageboards Regroupment
Please be patient while the rest of the site is restored.

To all Members of the old RCE Forums:
In order to log in, it will be necessary to reset your forum login password ("I forgot my password") using the original email address you registered with. You will be sent an email with a link to reset your password for that member account.

The old vBulletin forum was converted to phpBB format, requiring the passwords to be reset. If this is a problem for some because of a forgotten email address, please feel free to re-register with a new username. We are happy to welcome old and new members back to the forums! Thanks.

All new accounts are manually activated before you can post. Any questions can be PM'ed to Kayaker.

FLEXLM 10.8.0.2 Need Help

First timers and new learners, this forum is for you. Please use the search function to see if your question has already been answered.
amel9

FLEXLM 10.8.0.2 Need Help

Post by amel9 »

Hello, i'm from Russia so sorry for bad english.

I have software protected by FLEXLM v.10.8.0.2

I have old license file:
. FEATURE Service vendor_name_here 42 02-may-2011 uncounted FDEC386242A68AF23EB5 \
VENDOR_STRING=7 HOSTID=VENDOR_DEFINED_HOSTID=201865 ck=64
I also have seed1 and seed2 and FLEX SDK 7, but when i put all my data in lm_code.h and run genlic32.exe i recieve only 12-digit key (i need 20-digits)

What is my problem? Wrong seeds? or i should use sdk 10.8? if so please help me find it
FoxB

Post by FoxB »

Tell us the vendor daemon name
amel9

Post by amel9 »

Can't do this, sorry. Send you in PM
amel9

Post by amel9 »

Ok, now i can compile sdk 7 and get 20-digits key. But that keys don't work on my software

I'll try 11.4 SDK, but there is no ENCRYPTION_SEED here in lm_code.h, only LM_SEEDS. Without it SDK don't compiles.

Please tell me where can i read about the difference between ENCRYPTION_SEED and LM_SEEDS, and where is my mistake?
FoxB

Post by FoxB »

last flexlm like 11.x not use ENCRYPTION_SEED's. only LM_SEEDS 1/2/3 for sign license. try to start from "Programming Reference for License File–Based Licensing FNP-11[10]-PRLF01"
amel9

Post by amel9 »

Thank you, I read this article. My problem is that, although the vendor version is 10.8, it only contains ENСRYPTION_SEEDS (got them by flexlm-7-x-11-4-seed-extraction.pdf), and uses 20 digit keys. I tried to create 12-digits keys in SDK 7, and then run "lmcrypt -verfmt 5 -longkey", but this keys dont work.
tedshred

Post by tedshred »

Since the example license contains no "SIGN=" attribute I would not expect it to make use of LM_SEEDS.
I think this vendor may make use of a user crypt filter in license generation.
amel9

Post by amel9 »

Thanks, i'll try to find this flilter
istigatore

Post by istigatore »

amel9, can you send me the files(vendor+expired license) in PM..??? Maybe i can help you...
gkhacker

Post by gkhacker »

someone can help me ? how can i find the seed key & Vendor key ? i have hasp dump files...