Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Universal HASP Dump->To->Reg converter

Try use ENGLISH version of the Operating System

Universal Hasp convertor by sataron 1.1b3

If you want to run the Universal Hasp/Hardlock convertor by Sataron 1.1b3 then you must download and install files. I put the link pls download it and run 100% perfect.

ftp://ftp.scanvecamiable.com/vcredist_x86.zip
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Your link for the runtime files does not work for me, but this one does:

http://www.gbpvr.com/vcredist_x86.zip

Regards,
    JMI

nig
    thx all friends , i do it.
    and i download JMI's Files . it's install Vc2005 any files .
    The application Run OK.
    thx again.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

salem

Universal Hasp convertor by sataron 1.1b3 - safekey hardlock

Hi Sataron,

I have hardlock FLORA and dump with sporaw's Hl-dump v2, i converted the dump using your convertor for hardlock safekey.
    I managed to get fs0, fs1,...fs9 (10 output files) but none of them are working.

is it due to the converter limit the output up to 10 fst files only?
    As there is a possibility the combination of seeds more than 10 output files.

fs0, fs1,...fs9 - rename any to fst and try use with safekey's emule.

Ghent
    That's not the problem.
    In another forum there are 2-3 other persons with Hardlock Fast EYE Flora (old version) dongles, which can't emulate with the 10 outputs of Satarons unidmp2reg. I'm one of them. I used different emus (hardlock.sys, vusbbus.sys, etc.) and none worked.
    With vusbbus.sys the diagnostics program from aladdin found my emulated dongle, but the program didn't start anyway.

So eventually there must be more than the 10 seed combinations, i think.

Maybe Sataron can check this!?

Regards

@Ghent: can upload .dat file and give me link? try solve it.

And give him the link by PM. We don't generally want these things in the Forum.

Regards,
    JMI

I do not pretend to ideal on many issues. The converter has been created to facilitate many tasks. FoxB I hope will help in this task. (im try to see this .dat - if u want....)
    Last edited by sataron; January 9th, 2008 at 21:04.
    ~ I`m Like It ~

I think his problem was caused by use incorrect emulator but not caused by your convertor. Your convertor have 10 fst file limited but it's not the main problem. Normally, 10 fst file is enough to try it.

Klopschik
    Satarons convertor works fine! Thank You so match for this great tool.

All 10 fst files should work if you have the right hardlock.sys from safekey! Read my explain why.

There are some wrong information about Aladdin (previously FAST) Hardlock
    devices on the net.

First hardlock's from FAST Germany uses a PEEL18CV8P Chip as STATE MACHINE. A few years later FAST produced FAST E-Y-E compatible to the old device with PEEL. He is used ASIC (older Asic's selfmade, newer are from Philips) worldwide, only programming is different.

The FAST E-Y-E called Luna is programmed as STATE MACHINE with SHIFT REGISTER

The FAST E-Y-E called Flora (most used in germany) is only programmed as STATE MACHINE

First time of production process is preprogrammed to check the correct function of the device. With the developer programmer card all the 64 eeprom cells will be reprogrammed. Only one cell of 64 is responsible wich mode (old Mode = "FLORA" state machine or new mode "LUNA" state machine with shift register) is set.

In LUNA mode there is only ONE posssibility to program 48 Bit.

In FLORA mode there are SEVERAL possibilities to program the 48 bit, (32 Bit Base Code/16 Bit Sub Code) but the output of the state machine on the same input is always the same -> The state machine behaves always the same.