Thread: TrueTime, TrueCoverage, and BoundsChecker

Mad_guy

TrueTime, TrueCoverage, and BoundsChecker

I saw someone asking for SmartCheck and I figured I might as well go ahead and ask: Does anybody know where I can get copies of BoundsChecker, TrueTime, and TrueCoverage? I've been looking for them recently but turned up nothing.

If anybody could help, it would be great. Thanks!
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

they are in the exetool ftp but only VIP members can download from here, i cannot have more space in my hard drive for download nothing, but ask other VIP member of exetools if he can download and put in some yousendit or so for you, there are big packages is a hard work.

Ricardo Narvaja

Mad_guy

Thanks for the reply, however, I do not know of any exetools.com VIP members, and I don't think that asking out of the blue would be the best thing to do. Is there anybody here who happens to be such a member?
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

flinflon

found this

http://www.vckbase.com/tools/downtools.asp?id=22

but haven't tried to download

ColdWinterWind

Download using your favorite d/l manager, I used FlashGet, worked okay. Speed was what it was, I'm on dialup, so I'm no judge. I just set FlashGet to hang up the phone & shutdown when finished.