Thread: IceDump

90h

IceDump

goto h*tp://icedump.tsx.org/ and get IceDump with it you can Dump Screen to a file.(and lot of other suff you can do with it)
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

90h
    sorry i hit post and not replay
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

steve38
    Thanks...I also get "cannot find C:\windows\system\user.NMS" at startup

Sorry to be a pain.
    Steve

steve38
    Dowenloaded Icedump loaded it ok but still no luck....

Muad'Dib
    Did you try reading the help file? It will tell you how to do a screen dump...

steve38
    I was under the impression this m/b was for Newbies...I was looking for a little advice, not a smart ass reply......

The Owl
    I was under the impression this m/b was for Newbies...I was looking for a little advice, not a smart ass reply......
    pardon me for asking, but how much information do you think the following has:

Dowenloaded Icedump loaded it ok but still no luck....
    could it be as much as that 'smartass' answer... ? i suggest that you try to state your problem properly in the first place and then get to complain about the lack of content in answers.

carpathia
    As for user32.nms, youve obviously uncommented more than you should have done, in your winice.dat. Try it again, this time only uncommenting symbols for the set of dll symbols you want automatically imported.