Thread: GOOD JOB

GOOD JOB

I think we report the bugs of ollyscript and maybe the author think we only report the bugs and nothing more, for this reason, i need say to psycko the plugin is the most great, and is a terrific help for unpacking and working with the new packers and programs, and if i don't have this plugin only manually i come a old man unpacking only a new asprotect 1.31 by example, and with the script the worst part is unpacked in minutes.
    Thans for your great work and continue working with this plugin, is the most valuable tool for unpackers today and any user of olly today.

Your work is unvaluable i'm checking always for new versions with new additions.
    Ricardo Narvaja

shERis

GOOD JOB

I would say: there is nothing to add!

There are abilities you never dream of.

Congratulations for your wunderful work, psyCKO!

~hERi~
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

psyCK0

GOOD JOB

Hey, thanks guys! I really appreciate you reporting bugs - it shows there is interest in my plugin! I'm really sorry I haven't had time to update the plugin for a while now, but I hope that would change soon - my project at work is soon finished.

Thank you all OSC users!
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.