Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Learn Olly

MC707

Learn Olly

I'm a newbie with OllyDbg.
    Tell me please where can I find detailed(!) info about OllyDbg?
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

j_petrucci

Learn Olly

Hi!

Some time ago, I started searching on Google " ollydbg tutorials ", and find some only on "underground" cracking sites.. you can start with them, by the way, right on this page (upper right corner, 'tutorials') you find three nice ones.
    If you still can't find anything else, mail me and I'll send you all that I have.

bye
    *guido*
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

MC707

Learn Olly

Thanks anyway but I was looking not tutorials but reviews of its opportunities.

MC707

Learn Olly

It is insulting - why on SoftIce a lot of documentation, and on Olly - it is not enough.

j_petrucci

Learn Olly

Yep MC707! You're right, every site, forum or tutorial about reverse engineering talks about SoftIce and how much it's better/faster/powerful than everything else: in my opinion, OllyDbg is good enough for the most cases, and, if you don't have to manage drivers, system components or kernel internals, you also don't need more than that. Maybe there many "conservationists" worshipping their first tool, and now can't live with or without it.

regards..
    *guido*

pzalps

Learn Olly

j_petrucci

oh do you have ollydbg tutorials ?

i want ollydbg tutorials i am beginner

i collect ollydbg tutorials but i have few tutorials

plz give me ollydbg tutorials

iam sorry that my english is very bad

my mail pzalps@hotmail.com

j_petrucci

Learn Olly

pzalps, now I'm away from home till Sunday... I'll send what I have to you when I'll come back home, ok? in the meanwhile, try this tutorial site, it contains many many things! ;p http://zor.org/krobar (better download the already packed collections, not every single one)

A Happy New Year to everyone!

regards...
    *guido*

j_petrucci

Learn Olly

sorry.. the html tag doesn't work fine, the URL is: http://zor.org/krobar

Pompeyfan

Learn Olly

This http://www.exetools.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=1 forum seems to have a few Olly tuts, check it out.

pzalps

Learn Olly

j_petrucci

thanks your reply

i waiting for sunday your mail

pzalps@nate.com or pzalps@hotmail.com

and i check that you known 2url

Learn Olly

If you are spanish i have 168 tuts and more of 100 contest with tuts, in my FTP, and in the site of crackslatinos.

http://www.crackslatinos.hispadominio.net/

section members

Ricardo

pzalps

Learn Olly

Ricardo Narvaja thanks your care my reply

But i visit your ftp site 1 month ago

Your tut is very good and huge but i can't read

I translate your tuturials translate program

But translate program is not good and i can't understood

so i found English tut ^^

pzalps

Learn Olly

I am sorry that my english is bad

MC707

Learn Olly

Thanx a lot 2 j_petrucci & Ricardo Narvaja! It would be exellent if they were in english.

nsolanoc

Learn Olly

<u>Ricardo Navaja:</u>

Cmo me hago miembro de la lista Cracklatinos?

soygenial7012@hotmail.com