Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hmemcpy

Anonymous

hmemcpy

hmemcpy
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Anonymous

hmemcpy

No, we can't tell you how to use hmemcpy in WindowsXP just because you read it in some cracking tutorial. This is not an cracking forum and hmemcpy doesn't exist under WinXP, so go away.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Anonymous

hmemcpy

Hehehe, what a reply ...

JimmyBoy

Anonymous

hmemcpy

And how to use hmemcpy in windows 98se???

Anonymous

hmemcpy

you can't its only for winnt

Anonymous

hmemcpy

and its not hmemcpy its point.h

Anonymous

hmemcpy

and hmemcpy is only used in debuggers for cracking, so no discussing it here. There are lots of tuts about hmemcpy if you can be bothered to search the net.

hmemcpy

I like this anonimous put a real name or an alias how crackers do,I put my real name anonimous and I'm a cracker Ricardo Narvaja and I'm very proud of this, and a use of point H is for prcatice in crackmes, this is not illegal, is only a entertainment, not stupidizing how look TV, only for yor brain WORK a little .

Ricardo Narvaja
    PD:I Wait for your NAME i'm tired of anonimous COWARDS

Anonymous

hmemcpy

No.

Anonymous

hmemcpy

Shut up Anonymous,cracking is a noble art.Why don't you like it?
    Or are you too stupid for being a cracker.

Anonymous

hmemcpy

cracking is elligal

Ricrado Narvaja

hmemcpy

Is not illegal here if you don't sell o distibute cracks.
    And is not illegal talk abaout protections, jeje.
    Ricardo Narvaja

Anonymous

hmemcpy

in some parts of world yes it is illegal and some protections are patented, so illegal to talk about these

Ricrado Narvaja

hmemcpy

Talk is illegal ? In afghanistan maybe or in Stalin Rusia jeje i dont know any nation in illegal talk of any theme (relax a little and quit this stupids ideas of your mind)
    Ricardo

Anonymous

hmemcpy

yes talk is ilegal this board is worldwide and in some parts of world this talk is illegal therefore not allowed to talk about it