Thread: Log function arguments on __vbaStrCmp

Teerayoot

Log function arguments on __vbaStrCmp

Sorry,if this information involve cracking stuff a little bit.Main pupose of this information is how to learn to play with __vbaStrCmp and how to use ,add custom fuction discription that i think it is very usefull to everyone.

Read my tutorial link below
    http://www.bugsgroup.com/pub/__vbaStrCmp.html
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Anonymous

image can not be show!
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Tacman

Thanks for that info

Teerayoot

It's server rule strictedly,file name case sensitive .

but i already fixed it.

Anonymous

Could you explain this a little further:

He he ,it's easy to fish some serial on VB program ,because a powerful of Ollydbg condition log feature.You ,you can add own Custom function descriptions for every module name ,but Olly make some uncomfortable to us which we must change DOT arg file to target name DOT arg,Instead of use as module name ,in this case, name Msvbm60.arg

When I try and set the conditional log breakpoint, I don't have the ability to change log function arguments.

Teerayoot

You must change iqedit2.arg that i provided to target programe that you 're debugging ,sush as you 're debugging victim.exe you must change to victim.arg ,then copy to olly folder ,you not need to analyze but you must close ollydbg and reopen again ,log function argument will now selectable

Teerayoot

For information further,See ollydbg help file,it's formal rule of custom fuction description.

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. I must be missing something because I just can't get it to work for me for some reason. Don't know what it is. I renamed the .arg correctly and restarted Olly but that damn log function argument is still disabled.

Anonymous

Is there some setting that I would also have to change in Olly as well?

Anonymous

FINALLY, I got it to work. What I did differnent is instead of Conditional Log Breakpoint I did is Set Log Breakpoint on Every Reference. Worked like a charm. Too easy almost...