Thread: How to hide ollydbg?

look46

How to hide ollydbg?

Enhorabuena ricardo for your tutorials. I've a problem with a crackme that i found in the net, it has a debugger detection but i cant crack it. the crackme is done with vb6. my question is : how can disable the antidbg routine? thanx
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Ricrado Narvaja

How to hide ollydbg?

IN nt/2000 and XP is more easy, in 98 is more difficult,what SO have you.

Ricardo Narvaja
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

look46

How to hide ollydbg?

i have win98, i cant find isdebuggerpresent in kernel32. in command line i wrote bp isdebuggerpresent but didn't work. Please ricardo if you have some new tutorial about this tell me. i've seen your tutorials "toda la teoria comprimida" zip file but doesn't help me about that. thankx

Anonymous

How to hide ollydbg?

no set breakpoint. examine targets iat for isdebuggerpresent and overwrite this part of the iat with your own code that will simply return false. then no matter how many times it's called, it will never trigger.

look46

How to hide ollydbg?

Thankx, i did't by nopping isdebuggerpresent routine in kernel32.dll, and xor eax,eax befor ret. it works, thankx for your help. I have an other question, how can i set a breakpoint on hmemcpy in win98