Thread: coders REquest

coders REquest

hi all,

I have some coding tasks to give away, and want to check if there are some people out who can code

- under linux in C, with gcc, qt3, designer
    - understand ELF basics, or are willing to learn quickly

i have some projects, one in particular which are also related to knoppix|RE, but stand also alone for themselves.
    it would be too nice to launch our own live CD with some (more ) of our own toolz!

i am talking about nice gui driven tools for a handy working in the RCE field on linux. the goal is to mix commandline and gui and scripting power.

i am quite sure that at some level of progress I can make ie .deb, .rpm packages for major distros and get them included. is this an extra motivation?

i can give you well isolated tasks, from easy to more complicated, I just don't have the time to realize all i want to do. so .... your turn!

Pls post here or contact me via PM!

thankssss,

0xf001

hi all,

thanks for your PMs!

i am back now and work your tasks out ....

thx + regards,

--
    0xf001

yo,

when i finally started this thing, it turned out to be not that much work. argh sorry for keeping yo waiting.

i make a new post to indicate the tool, and would like to get your opinions / etc ....
    i'll release the source somewhen next week. if someone is interesting in contributing, can have it before hehe

thanks,

0xf001