Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armageddon ;)

Armageddon ;)

Well, this project has been sitting on my drive dormand for the best part of a year now, so I've decided to make it public, and whats more, I've also decided to release the source code

What is it? Well, I wrote it when I protected one of my own programs with Armadillo, and then lost the original exe, so it does it's best to get back the original exe for you. In some cases, it'll produce a perfectly working exe file, in others, the file may need further modifications to run properly. It's got built in dumping, DebugBlocker support, CopyMem-II support, API Redirect resolving, IAT fixing, etc, so maybe useful for learning from or whatever.

With modifications to the source code, it's even possible to unpack programs which ask for a security key at the beginning of the program, and get them running without said key Perfect for when you forget the key you used to protect the file.

Needless to say, there is no support whatsoever for this program, and the source code looks like shit

The last change to the source code was over a year ago, so don't expect it to do the latest versions of Armadillo (is it even still alive?)

Have fun!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thx for the share, i always love to explorer other people's source code(yes i said explorer not exploit :P).

: Code Injector : nikolatesla20's Avatar
    Holy crap squidge you are still alive!

-nt20

wow, excellent post. I will study those sources for sure!
    (`._.[*~-.,.-~* ŜħůβŇĝŕřāŧħ ₪*~-.,.-~*]._.)
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
    http://www.accessroot.com

Thanks for share!

The source code has been grabbed 100 times and only 4 reply's, well thats nice

NeO
    hehe thx for souce..really nice :P

bye NeO
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

VolX
    Thanks for sharing.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWho
    The source code has been grabbed 100 times and only 4 reply's, well thats nice

thats what can be said as 'one more download on my hd to impress friends as a wannabe cracker'

thanks to share it anyway!!

Cool

I didn't post a reply yet because I didn't have time to have a look at it. I still hadn't, and I am no friend of commenting on things I don't know about. Anyway, I appreciate your donation to the community, and I am sure it will be very interesting to understand the inner workings of it Okay?
    Double the killers!

The source code has been grabbed 100 times and only 4 reply's, well thats nice .
    So who made this tool, squidge or JohnWho ???

Woodmann

I'm sorry if you got the impression that i was taking the credit for the source code, that was so not my intensions

Howdy,

No problem .

Woodmann

Blog Entries
    And just so you know everyone, contrary to what some people might say, a few thank yous will do just fine, the high download number will be acknowledgement enough in addition to that if you don't have anything special to say, we really don't need to fill the database with threads full of just thanks yous...

Naides is Nobody
    I would also like to thank dELTA, for keeping the thank yous under control,
    Thank johnWho for caring about recognition where recognition is due,
    Thank Woodmann for his wise and Salomonical intervention,
    and above all
    Thank naides for composing pointless, bulky and unnecessary thank you posts

Thank you!
    Last edited by naides; August 23rd, 2005 at 14:43.