Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AKIRA AGAINST THEMIDA

AKIRA AGAINST THEMIDA

The return of Akira to crackslatinos is a big thing, other tut of the great AKIRA defeating themida completely.

Great Akira your return to crackslatinos is a big new and with your tutorials, we are very very happy.

http://70.85.163.146/~ricardo/NUEVO%20CURSO/TEORIAS%20DE%20CRACKING/454-AkirA%20themida.rar

Ricardo Narvaja

Programs used in the tut of AKIRA

http://70.85.163.146/~ricardo/NUEVO%20CURSO/PROGRAMAS%20DE%20LAS%20TEORIAS%20DEL%20NUEVO%20CURSO%20CRACK/454-PROGRAMAS%20TEORIA%20454/themida2.rar

Ricardo Narvaja

gbrooks3
    Hello, any plans for english translation?
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

in exetools translate to english with babel i put in the same folder than spanish version

http://www.ricnar456.dyndns.org/WEB/NUEVO%20CURSO/TEORIAS%20DE%20CRACKING/455-english_AkirA%20themida.rar

the web principal is down in the same path the programs are in the old web

http://www.ricnar456.dyndns.org/WEB/

in PROGRAMAS DE LAS TEORIAS DE NUEVO CURSO by number of tutorial

Ricardo Narvaja

dREAM_rce
    Greetings Ricardo Narvaja,

Great info but it would be great if it can be translated into English .
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

in exetools there is a translation to english made with babel and i put in my http (now with the old password) if ant need enter and donīt have the password write me to ricnar456@yahoo.com.ar and i send you the password

Ricardo Narvaja

gbrooks3
    Please check your mail, many thanks. By the way, i gave your experimental method a go and it worked great on one traget but not another, possibly my error though.

Itīs Akira method, but he try in many themidas and work

Ricardo Narvaja

gbrooks3
    I am still hvaing some issues with a few programs, any chance someone could make a better translation to english of this, bablefish does a great job but there are a few things i find hard to undertsand still. Thanks

The problem is not in code, its in language transloation i feel

As soon as i unpack this, i want to write my own tut for newbies
    Last edited by gbrooks3; July 1st, 2005 at 05:36.

Naides is Nobody
    Even if the tuts were written in English, it is hard for the writer to convey some ideas. remember tut authors are not-necessarily professional writers, and there is no "editor" to help with the style and the contents.
    If you (gbrooks) wish, send me your questions and/or highlight your un-understandable areas in the automatic translation, send them and I will be glad to help you. I just cannot volunteer, as I did in the past, to translate the whole thing because of time constrains.
    Last edited by naides; July 1st, 2005 at 07:39.

or

put the part in spanish and the translated part here and i tell you if the traslated version matain the idea of the original part, i donīt speak english well but i can read and look if a part have the same sense of the original spanish, and if there are dudes i can ask to akira.

Ricardo Narvaja

Malakar
    I tried those links, but it asks for username/pass.

yes it ask, mail me ricnar456@yahoo.com.ar and i send to you

Ricardo Narvaja

nebor
    Can somebody please help me with this tutorial?

I have compiled inyector1.cpp as inyector1.exe and TerminateProcess.cpp as import.dll (I don`t have Visual C++ 6.0 so I have used VS.NET for compiling and I had to use "Not Using Precompiled Headers" with both of them).

When I start inyector1.exe I get "Fallo VirtualProtect" message and b8.exe starts but I don`t get that Terminate Proccess messsage box and I can`t dump that proccess.

It have tried to use all three combinations of addresses in TerminateProcess.cpp:
    DWORD * NtAllocateVirtualMemory1=(DWORD *)0x77F65838;
    DWORD * NtAllocateVirtualMemory2=(DWORD *)0x77F6583E;
    DWORD * NtAllocateVirtualMemory1=(DWORD *)0x77F65A4;
    DWORD * NtAllocateVirtualMemory2=(DWORD *)0x77F65A5A;
    DWORD * NtAllocateVirtualMemory1=(DWORD *)0x77F66644;
    DWORD * NtAllocateVirtualMemory2=(DWORD *)0x77F6664A;
    but all of them give "Fallo VirtualProtect" and no Terminate Proccess box.

Thanks in advance!

i ask akira

Ricardo Narvaja