Thread: IDC to UDD converter?

taylorjonl

IDC to UDD converter?

I was wondering if someone has writting a IDC to UDD converter? I use IDA for dissassembly but use OllyDBG for debugging. Would be nice to be able to have OllyDbg aware of my discoveries in IDA. I am mostly thinking in lines of a program that will transfer my labels for addresses from the IDC file to the UDD file. Converting the function definitions to .arg formate would be awesome too.

If noone has does anyone have a link to info on the IDC and UDD formats? The IDC seems straight forward but the UDD seems a little more cryptic.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Naides is Nobody
    GODUP??

Export .map file from IDA (File - Procedure File - Export MAP file...), and use GODUP plugin to import the .map file to OllyDbg. This is a fastest way.

taylorjonl
    Thanks, I will try it out tonight.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

taylorjonl
    I can't seem to find a download, is this tool among the ones I am not allowed to ask for a download location?

So what you are "confessing" is that you generally suck at searching and you want a suspension of the Rules "just for you" because you don't know how to put "Godup" in google and find what you are looking for, is that it?

Yes I know the ollydbg forum plugin section is unreachable at the moment, but it is available on the exetools forum and on at least one Chinese site I know of. However, since this IS a free tool and the site where it "used to be" seems not to be available, I'll attach it for you.

Regards,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    JMI

Naides is Nobody
    Aaahhh!!!!

So JMI does have a heart

Shhhhh! You'll let everybody know. It'll be our secret.

Regards,
    JMI