Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106

Thread: BGL (babylon glossary) to GLS (babylon glossary source).

  1. #91
    Zeper
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PPCC View Post
    Unpack.BGL.v1.4.1.0 works quite good for me. But in some cases it can not, such as this BGL file:
    Code:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/ikJChutb/Business_EV_2008_release_01.html
    Please help me.

    -------

    And the other problem: I need to convert a BDC (Babylon Dictionary File) to GLS too. For example,
    Code:
    cambridge_advanced_learners_dictionary_2nd_ed.rar 
    (6.75 MB, BDC inside)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2iyls1hjlmo
    That since I would like to use its BGL format in GoldenDict but I can't find out BGL source of this glossary.

    Thanks!
    Where did downloaded Unpack.BGL.v1.4.1.0 ?
    Could You give me download address?
    thanks,
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeper View Post
    Where did downloaded Unpack.BGL.v1.4.1.0 ?
    Could You give me download address?
    thanks,
    Copy MU link from above multiupload:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CFDK4ZKD
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  3. #93

    Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0

    http://www.interupload.com/files/P4OIG9KS/Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0.rar_links

  4. #94
    seyed_farid
    Guest

    Request

    Whoud you mind if i have delphi source code of this program?
    Thanks alot for your attention.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  5. #95
    altay
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dlldlldll View Post
    http://www.interupload.com/files/P4OIG9KS/Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0.rar_links
    All links from interupload are dead. Anyone who have this version please upload it. Thanks.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  6. #96
    giang_asl_8
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dlldlldll View Post
    http://www.interupload.com/files/P4OIG9KS/Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0.rar_links
    May you share source code for this version.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  7. #97
    altay
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by giang_asl_8 View Post
    May you share source code for this version.
    Thanks. It seems meanwhile dlldlldll reuploaded the file to some of those hosts.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  8. #98
    giang_asl_8
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by altay View Post
    Thanks. It seems meanwhile dlldlldll reuploaded the file to some of those hosts.
    Yes, the link are alive, but those are only the binary,not the source code. Anyone may share me the source code (any version is ok).
    Thanks.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  9. #99
    Would somebody please reupload:

    Unpack.BGL.v1.4.2.0

    Thanks
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  10. #100
    I found Unpack_BGL_1.4.1.0

    But when I extract dictioanries in Greek or Hebrew, the fonts don't appear properly.

    I get something like this:


    buffet supper
    ّهن لّهْ ٍِ {لوًه}


    If someone has I found Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0, please reupload.

    Help please.

    Thanks
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  11. #101
    douglascm
    Guest
    I think maybe it is an encoding problem with your text editor, not a problem with Unpack_BGL. Try to change the encoding to UTF8 or some Greek/Hebrew encodings.

    Anyway, I downloaded v1.4.2.0 before that site went down. This is the original archive. Thanks dlldlldll for his great work!

    http://depositfiles.com/files/ephugnuo8
    https://hotfile.com/dl/149783679/753f80d/Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0.rar.html

    I am also wondering how to convert BDC (Babylon Dictionary File) to GLS. If someone knows, please give me some advice. Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackob View Post
    I found Unpack_BGL_1.4.1.0

    But when I extract dictioanries in Greek or Hebrew, the fonts don't appear properly.

    I get something like this:


    buffet supper
    ّهن لّهْ ٍِ {لوًه}


    If someone has I found Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0, please reupload.

    Help please.

    Thanks
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  12. #102
    jerryim
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by douglascm View Post
    I think maybe it is an encoding problem with your text editor, not a problem with Unpack_BGL. Try to change the encoding to UTF8 or some Greek/Hebrew encodings.

    Anyway, I downloaded v1.4.2.0 before that site went down. This is the original archive. Thanks dlldlldll for his great work!

    http://depositfiles.com/files/ephugnuo8
    https://hotfile.com/dl/149783679/753f80d/Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0.rar.html

    I am also wondering how to convert BDC (Babylon Dictionary File) to GLS. If someone knows, please give me some advice. Thanks!

    thank you very much. have a nice day
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  13. #103
    Thank you very much for your kindness.

    Unfortunately I still couldn't view hebrew from the hebrew dictionary.

    Thanks




    Quote Originally Posted by douglascm View Post
    I think maybe it is an encoding problem with your text editor, not a problem with Unpack_BGL. Try to change the encoding to UTF8 or some Greek/Hebrew encodings.

    Anyway, I downloaded v1.4.2.0 before that site went down. This is the original archive. Thanks dlldlldll for his great work!

    http://depositfiles.com/files/ephugnuo8
    https://hotfile.com/dl/149783679/753f80d/Unpack_BGL_1.4.2.0.rar.html

    I am also wondering how to convert BDC (Babylon Dictionary File) to GLS. If someone knows, please give me some advice. Thanks!
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  14. #104
    hi,
    i am trying to include bgl support to my dictionery which has been written by wpf & C#

    but i don't have much knowledge of c++. can any one help me over this and get me some way point or somekind of help(what? source code? thanks that would be great )
    Last edited by aryaei; December 6th, 2012 at 07:15.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

  15. #105
    nothing?? at least someone give me c++ code that works with any bgl and any language...
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Similar Threads

  1. Dll source code
    By w_a_r_1 in forum The Newbie Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 1st, 2009, 15:07
  2. I want to look at source code
    By mdhakk in forum The Newbie Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 19th, 2005, 22:52
  3. help with asm source
    By LowF in forum The Newbie Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 17th, 2003, 17:10
  4. VB source patch
    By current in forum Malware Analysis and Unpacking Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: December 10th, 2000, 12:34

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •