Thread: Sentinel SuperPro USB

brentw

Sentinel SuperPro USB

OK here is a little background on the software the key ect. I have Target Name Deleted that requires a Sentinel SuperPro Key the Drivers are the 5.41 drivers. I have been able to dump the dongle info with a few programs off woodmann site. I just don't know were to go from here I have limited knowledge of coding. I am also unable to find the sentinel superpro EMUL prog anywhere. All I have been able to find is some time trial crack for the prog. The versions I notice when I searched your forum were .045 I believe correct me if I am wrong. I am sure there is more than one version though. I was able to find a patch file for the software sentinel.sys but it didn't work. I am not sure what to do with the .dll or the .dpr files. I am at a loss can someone give me some direction I don't want things handed to me I want to learn. The other question was the file sproio.zip I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to read the text files or the program once installed what language is it is there a decryptor.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

It would appear that you REALLY DIDN'T READ THE FAQ. How about you actually do it NOW. You also clearly haven't shown any of YOUR work.

Regards,
    JMI