Thread: Password Stealer

Digyoubetterdead

Password Stealer

I've just discovered that there's a password stealing program in my system. I was able to find a script that was used in this program that seems to be mostly in hex. Is there a way to get this thing out of my system without having to wipe the Harddrive clean?
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

el gato
    hi Digyoubetterdead,
    i dont think my answer is very reverser like but a program called The Cleaner always works for me ,it has some cool features and looks nice too,you can find it here http://www.moosoft.com/.good luck
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Solomon
    How did you find that prog?

If you know its program files, just delete them. Maybe you need to boot into safe mode to do this.

dig
    When I realize the the prog didn't do anything I became suspicious and when it made an attempt to email my password to a closed yahoo account, I knew right then and there there was something in my PC that shouldn't be there. I deleted all the associated files and folders, but every now and then I stumble on a script or something.....is there a way to make absolutely sure this trojan is deleted?

PS........

thanx Gato for the tip on Moosoft