Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Delphi 6 and Delphi 7 Signature For IDA

Full Delphi 6 and Delphi 7 Signature For IDA

Hi all !
    I am very glad to say with you: Wow, at the end, I have finished creating the full IDA signatures for Delphi 6 and Delphi 7 (RTL/VCL/BDE/CLX...). I want to share them with all members of our community: Woodmann forum and ExeTools forum.
    It take me two weeks to write two IDA plugins, a renew, fast IDB2Sig plugin and a new, very fast LoadMap plugin.
    The IDB2SIG plugin I rewrote base on the orginal source code and idea of:
    - Quine (quine@blacksun.res.cmu.edu)
    - Darko
    - IDB2PAT of J.C. Roberts <mercury@abac.com>
    Thanks all of you very much. I think all of you will allow me to public the new source code.
    The LoadMap plugin I wrote base on the idea of Toshiyuki Tega. It will supports loading and parsing VC++, Borland (Delphi/BC++/CBuilder) and DeDe map files.
    And with two plugins, I need only two days to create two signature file for Delphi 6/7. Very fast and convenience. Hereafter, we can use two above plugins to create signature files, load map symbols...
    The total size of .PAT files of Delphi 6 is 14.9 MB, of Delphi 7 is 17.2 MB. If you need them (and .bat file, .exc file), you can send a PM to me.
    I attached here with two .sig files, two plugins and their source code.
    I only wish I will receive many thanks for my hard work.
    Hope for your interest !
    Best regards,
    TQN
    Last edited by TQN; September 14th, 2004 at 22:20.

The Delphi 6 signature file
    Attached Files Attached Files

The Delphi 7 Signature file

Two plugins and source code

As above

Aw Crap!

I thought someone was posting links to full version of Delphi 6 and Delphi 7 (looks that way if you read the forum room consolidations at the first page).

Bluurbb!

Have Phun
    Blame Microsoft, get l337 !!

Blog Entries
    Really nice work TQN, thanks! Maybe you should submit the plugin to Datarescue too? They might publish it for you, but just make sure they don't sue you if you don't have a valid IDA license, they can be like that sometimes.

mYeXcKsN
    nice work! thanks a lot.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Ari Benta
    nice job dude, i also appreciate the plugins!
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

monguz
    very good work TQN !! thanks a lot.
    btw. 'The Ida Palace' http://www.sport-und-event.de/backtrace.de is a good plugin /signature collector, just for the case of datarescue don't is your favorite option...
    regards monguz

Nice work! TQN

great work
    :DWARNING: Shareware authors are reading your detailed discussions without paying you!:D

Thanks all of you !
    Thank dELTA and monguz for suggestion. But I afraid Ifak will do not receive my small contribution. I have a story which I would like to retell.
    When I public my D6RTL and D7RTL, I received a PM on this forum, sent by sporaw. He say he want to contact me. And he just asked Ilfak Guilfanov to add my signatures to installation package of IDA. Ilfak asked sporaw to contact me and request me permission for this. Then I send a mail to Ilfak, said I willing and glad to public my signature files and share them with IDA users, and consider them as a my small contribution to IDA. Ilfak reply immediately, and ask: Are you a our customer. If you are, send the key file to him. If not, he can not accept my contribution. Then I reply: Sorry, but I am a Vietnamese, and IDA is too expensive in comparison with averagely incomming of all Vietnameses. And if I rich, I can not buy it directly. I was using a free IDA version 4.31, public on Simtel. Ilfak was not reply anymore, and it is the end.
    What do you think about this. I think Ilfak was very strong stick with his principle. He think IDA do not need any contributions from geniality mans whose do not have condition to become a right, legal user of IDA.
    Sorry for my bad English !
    TQN

daxia2002
    good.

Naides is Nobody
    yes

Blog Entries
    TQN, yeah, I think Ilfak and Pierre are way too anal about the whole thing for their own good... Oh well, their loss.