Thread: Olly and SMC

least

Olly and SMC

Hi all,
    some time ago I went to a problem when tracing SMC with olly. At some point it was confused - EIP in the middle of displayed instruction and I haven't found any way to make it synchronize starting from EIP (or do something with similar effect). I know that many of you use Olly for unpacking and this kind of stuff so you probably know the trick So if someone would be so kind to share his (or her) knowledge with me, I'd be very pleased.
    Kind regards,
    least
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

sonkite
    Quote Originally Posted by least
    Hi all,
    some time ago I went to a problem when tracing SMC with olly. At some point it was confused - EIP in the middle of displayed instruction and I haven't found any way to make it synchronize starting from EIP (or do something with similar effect). I know that many of you use Olly for unpacking and this kind of stuff so you probably know the trick So if someone would be so kind to share his (or her) knowledge with me, I'd be very pleased.
    Kind regards,
    least
    I usually use shift+* which means goto eip basically.. dunno if this is what u mean.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.