Thread: miracle sig files

xoder

miracle sig files

are there sig files for the miracle libraries to use with ida?

(JMI i googled and i searched the forum, nothing found)

regards xoder
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Well said xoder! That may have been a "miracle" all on its own.

Regards,
    JMI

nino
    Create your own! It's not that hard. Grab a copy of IDA flair and the Miracl library from the ftp site and create the sig file. Put it in your IDA's sig directory and enjoy! The only problem you may have is that you may not find the right version of the library.
    If you still prefer the easy way, here is a sig of version 4.7.3
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by nino; February 10th, 2004 at 16:23.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

xoder
    thx alot nino, actually i found flirt shortly after i wrote the first post. i couldnt make my own sig file yet, since i get some errors when trying to use the flirt tools on the ms32.lib. since you seem to be more experienced with this maybe you can help me. i do the following steps:
    1. pcf ms32 miracl // i have to use pcf since plb gives me errors(ms32.lib ......................................is not OMF format file)
    2. sigmake miracl miracl //miracl.sig: modules/leaves: 309/270, COLLISIONS: 5

well and thats where im stuck, i cant get it to make the sig file since it has those collisions. do you have an idea how to fix it?

cr.ap
    Quote Originally Posted by xoder
    well and thats where im stuck, i cant get it to make the sig file since it has those collisions. do you have an idea how to fix it?
    there should now be an miracle.err or similar file. look into this and remove the comment at the beginning of the file. run sigmake again and theres your sig.

cr.ap

xoder
    i removed the first comment lines in the .exc and it worked

thanks