Thread: uk info & ckinfo ??

sadsack

uk info & ckinfo ??

i have used this great piece of programming to change osis to 1000, but does anyone know how to change from light to pro version, using the relevent .ckinfo file, I.E. which do i change in these,
    #Default Script (ckInfo)

ScriptName=UK Info Disk 2002 v7.00 (ER)

Action=CreateSiteKey
    UserKey=**** **** **** **** **** **
    NumberOfLicences=100
    NetworkLicence=yes
    AddToExistingLicence=no
    LicenceDuration=unlimited
    KeyOptions=7
    KeyLevel=170

would it be the keyoptions or keylevel,
    or possible what do the keys refer to?

many thanks in advance..
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

It seems that what you are asking for someone to do your work for you - convert from lite to pro, rather than a general RE question; therefore you may want to try elsewhere as this is not a crack-request board.

However, what you want to do is quite easy with the Crypkey Sitekey Generator, downloadable from the Crypkey website after reversing the UK Info exe file and finding lots of useful keys which state exactly what values to use for what options...

sadsack

response

thats a fair response, but would it be possible for u to elaborate on my 2nd question about what the keyoptions or key levels actually do?
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

The SDK Documentation for Crypkey decribes both in full. Far better than I could describe myself. I suggest you download it to find the background behind Crypkey and how it's supposed to work/etc, then you'll have a far better understanding of the system.

Remember: Google is your friend It shouldn't take you longer than 5 minutes to find a downloadable SDK...

sadsack

many thanks.......... i will read.

i have managed to go to pro, but now all i get when run is that there is a problem with the registry....

r4g3
    so this is how 'advanced reversing' loox like ...