Thread: softice help

molimo man

Angry softice help

hi ppl im a newbie. i just installed softice onto my pc. its win xp and i cant seem o get softice to run. it says in loader32 that softice is not loaded. is there anyone out there that can help me at all???????

thanks
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Blog Entries
    Hi

One of the great things about this board is that it's been going, under its present guise, for over 2 years, meaning there is a huge repository of information in the database which can be searched. Combined with the tutorials from several years past on many aspects of reversing, this makes it a HUGE repository of information.

One of the first rules/suggestions for newcomers, besides reading the FAQ (#1), is to search the database to see if your question has been answered before, and in many cases it has. Try the Search function in the upper right corner and put in a few keywords, such as (Softice + XP) + install. See if you can find what might be a simple solution to your problem there. If you still can't get it working then come back and explain your problem with *details*, such as what version of Softice you are using and if you have any XP service packs installed.

Also, if you noticed there is a Tools of the Trade forum specifically for these types of questions, so don't be surprised if you find this post soon moved there. Hope this helps.

Kayaker