Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cloning Sentinel Dongle

How is it possible to disable an alghorithm? (opposite of Activate function)

Thanks!

nikita@work
    Quote Originally Posted by Cata
    How is it possible to disable an alghorithm? (opposite of Activate function)

Thanks!
    It can be done only if you know algo descriptor and know overwrite passwords... both can be bruteforced in several days if there is a working dongle!
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

nikita is there a source for the program that will brute force the "Over-Write" password for the Sentinel SuperPro. i found the one by spath+ that will brute the "write" password, but i have not found one that will brute the "Over-Write" password. any help in pointing me in the write direction here has my many thanks.

korvak

nikita@work
    Quote Originally Posted by korvak
    nikita is there a source for the program that will brute force the "Over-Write" password for the Sentinel SuperPro. i found the one by spath+ that will brute the "write" password, but i have not found one that will brute the "Over-Write" password. any help in pointing me in the write direction here has my many thanks.
    korvak
    as far as i know there are no freeware tools, but you can reverse sspro driver and rip all you need... if strip all checks it will increase speed in several times...
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Edited by Woodmann
    Last edited by Woodmann; September 6th, 2004 at 17:39. Reason: At the request of the author/incorrect information