Thread: Some Armadilloed Targets for testing....

foxthree

Some Armadilloed Targets for testing....

Hi binh/Crusader/the Analyst/others:

The good news is that OEPFinder now supports Win2K perfectly ....errr not so perfectly. It has some problems with Armadilloed exes. Unfortunately, I don't have any arma targets (2.51, 2.52) with me (except with VtE sent me. VtE see below!). Can you guys mail me some arma targets to foxthree@asm.net so that I can see what goes wrong? I could release without ARMA support but I guess may people may not like it

Pls. help me to help you

VtE: Damn that 40-digit protection, can you pm/mail me how to remove it. I can analyze only if I can run. What kind of people give eval which can't be run? Grrrrr..... Help, please

binh/the analyst: I know that you guys are the resident ARMA experts. URLs please ?

Thanks a lot guyz,

Signed,
    -- FoxThree
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

VtE
    Hi FoxThree,

You got mail.

I know that is very embarrassing the 40 digit protection. And it's locked to your computer. You cannot move it to an another computer without a new key. It's encrypted with Twofish Algorithm.
    The author of this software said that the chance to success to unprotect it is NULL.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

fALC0N

Smile hi foxthree

maybe you can on try this...

*w*.!he!hink!anksof!ware.com

foxthree

Thanks!

Hi Falc0n:

Thanks for the tip off! I'll take a look... (Ummm 10.13 MB ...)

Signed,
    -- FoxThree

ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!

Not like VB program are not bloated enough... this VB target is doubly bloated with Armadillo... a joy to dumper this....

Good practise on armadillo as no IAT mangling at all :>>

fALC0N

Unhappy Anybody out there?

Anyone successful at this yet?

foxthree

You mean unpaxing Arma...

Hi falC0n:

If you mean "unpaxing" Armaed targets, yes. There has been a wealth of information posted by Crus and others on Arma.

If you're talking about OEPFinder, it will be released in a few days (or weeks )

Signed,
    -- FoxThree

fALC0N

Smile foxthree

Hi foxthree,

Yes the above one still remains paxed for me It simply refuses to run.
    Have you unpaxed that one?

Cheers,
    f.

foxthree
    Hi Falc0n:

No. I just used it to test my OEPFinder whether it finds the OEP correctly. However, I'll try unpaxing it and let you know. Look for Crusader's post on how to unpax Arma'ed targets. You'll get a lot of help

Signed,
    -- FoxThree

If you want to test some nice arm apps in their latest versions look at the proggies at http://www.collectorz.com
    Last edited by Stone(); June 2nd, 2002 at 11:35.

Stone():

No direct posts please. Change the http to http or some such and/or turn off the "Automatically parse URLs" flag in the Options.

Regards.
    JMI