Thread: RCE Archive CD

pm

RCE Archive CD

Finally I have my copy of the CD (thanks again ?ferret) and I can burn a few CDs if someone is interested. Just mail me.

pm
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

pm
    hehe, forgot the mail:

pjgdm(at)another(dot)com
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

+Sandman
    Thanks for offering to burn a few copies of the RCE CD.. Just one thing tho, what country are you in?. This will then help those who are -near- to you when they request a cd from you. No point in sending CD's to the other side of the planet when someone else is much closer.

Regards
    +Sandman

pepperman
    +Sandman (12-09-2000 23:23):
    Thanks for offering to burn a few copies of the RCE CD.. Just one thing tho, what country are you in?. This will then help those who are -near- to you when they request a cd from you. No point in sending CD's to the other side of the planet when someone else is much closer.

Regards
    +Sandman
    i would be intersted in a cd please, im in the uk? if your not in uk, never mind...thxz anyway

?ferret
    Hola +Sandman,

pm is in Portugal.
    (not sure how often he checks the board, so I'll just answer) hehe

pm
    Thanks for answering ?ferret
    Yes, that's right, I'm in Portugal, but if you still want it pepperman just mail me.

pm

pepperman
    pm (12-10-2000 06:11):
    Thanks for answering ?ferret
    Yes, that's right, I'm in Portugal, but if you still want it pepperman just mail me.

pm
    thxz but i think 40H4 is going to send me a copy...its nice to have such helpfull people here..
    L8rz (luigi)