Thread: I need CD-Cops protected exe

Question I need CD-Cops protected exe

If you have any cd protected with CD-Cops prefarably v1.76 or higer please contact me.I am testing my CD-Cops decryptor.Thanks.You can email me by clicking to my profile.

DakienDX
    Hello LaptoniC !

I see you did more research after I had stopped working on the target. Sorry, but I dont have your files available any more. Or are you searching for more targets? I once asked Link Data to send me a Demo CD, but they wanted to know my company's homepage, my full address, my bank account, more things they don't need to know, so I gave it up.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

hehe

I have tested my unpacker with two protected cd but they were from same company and I want to be sure that it works.Then I will release it.
    Man, how many months has been passed.8 months and I have a unpacker.I am damn slow but I didn't gave up

DakienDX
    Hi LaptoniC !

Very good. But Win16 with TDW 5.0 wasn't the thing I wanted to do the rest of my life. Just because of some problems with ICEDump in Win16 code. Anyway, there are not so many programs protected by CD-Cops out there in the world. (or at least where I live )
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Here it is

I have uploaded my decryptor incl. source and tutorial to my homepage.If you are interested you can download from my site This decryptor is just for v1.76 but maybe it can give some ideas to you.