Thread: Multi Screen ans SI

JohnnyBoy

Multi Screen ans SI

At home I use 2 screens. The main screen is atached to a 3dfx Vodoo3 card and the 2:nd screeen is atached to a Matrox MGA Millenium card.
    When I install SI it ask me if I whant to use the matrox card. I change the card to 3dfx and check the Universal box. Test the screen and its seems to work.
    Reboot.
    Press ctrl+D and SI pops up OK. The problem is that the mouse pops up a window everytime I move the mouse. (The same vindow as it you press right-mouse-button)

I look at winice.dat and see a row with monitor. This line is set to monitor=0.
    The mouse is a std MS mouse attached to the PS2 port.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

JohnnyBoy
    Reinstall of Win98se and the problem was solved
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

DakienDX
    Hello JohnnyBoy !

I had this kind of problem too. But this came because the "Video Utility" didn't like to accept any company names starting with a number. So "3dfx" failed, since the "Video Utility" made some lines in the WIN.INI which where empty instead of containing the video cards name and manufracturer.