Unregistered
    Hiya +SplAj,
    yes I did upload the file cuz nchanta can't upload any file

clusurf==nchanta
    nope
    btw I'm cluesurf

regards
    cluesurf
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Programmer Run Amock... Bengaly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Talking +Splajy

ehehehem daemon's stuff
    Seems to easy for you eh? :-)
    No such challange for HCUkers :-) .
    cya
    Benji
    "knowledge is now free at last, everything should be free from now on, enjoy knowledge and life and never work for everybody else"

nofurs
    Heya all,
    I have done it just like +SplAj not tracing at all
    and its 11mbs :P.Not yet rebuilt the imports .
    cya
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

tsehp
    Trying to follow what's happening here and finishing rv's tracer to also trace a te-locked notepad spekkel sent me:

what's the real news about this *impossible* to trace app ?

Will someone finally upload it there ? So the challenge will be complete. Don't do if it's usual int1/int3/int68 bchk meltice anti single step code, it's more than defeated at this time.

Thanks to reupload/send it to me, so my next days will be busy again ;-)

^DAEMON^

Wink hmmm better try on your own tsehp

hiya... as i already said this version available to u is pretty old and the imports can be rebuilt pretty easy (tracing is damn hard!)
    dumping and rebuilding was pretty easy in this version, so i'll go and give u another version soon!

till then ^DAEMON^

and bengaly please shut up...

nofurs
    Heya +Tsehp,
    The anti-debug is written in opcodes.Icedump /tracex does not work for this program.its prompts illegal protection error .Trying to resolved using but failed.Its strange that when selecting the file in Revirgin it doesn't prompts the error and ask you to fetch the IAT ;P,anyway I just click it and resolved and it automatically resolved 2 times ....
    the second time is slow and it prompts errors and it doesn't resolved at all ;PP
    Anyway you can download the file and take a look
    cya
    cluesurf

^DAEMON^

Question anyone else did it ????

hmmmm if someone else was/is able to crack it please post a message here or mail me the file back to cdaemon@gmx.net!
    thx

^DAEMON^

nchanta

Ehem ?

excuse me splaj+.

i am not cluesurf, and i never masquerade as other people. i was hardly 'scared' to upload the file, i didnt upload for two reasons:

1. i was told not to give the .exe out willy-nilly and
    2. i couldnt upload with my post.

i also wasnt very perplexed with the packer, i simply wanted to know (refer to original post) how daemon managed to detect the tracer.

simple question, that i feel still hasnt been answered?

NchantA.

^DAEMON^

Wink another file another game

just try it!

^DAEMON^
    Attached Files Attached Files

Unregistered

newfile

Does that happen to be win2k compat?

^DAEMON^

Unhappy sorry

this file has got some header problems and won't work under 2k normally my protector IS compatible!

^DAEMON^

penfold

i'll destruct it

i'll destruct it if you pay me $20 per hour.

hehe might be able to afford a packet of ciggies once im finished !

WOAH !! 6 seconds for it to execute / decrypt / whatever . feel the panic!

anyway, nice that it dosnt crash on my pc, or detect icedump, or detect softice . good work daemon! (win98se, sice4.0, icedump 5.17 hehe)

11,595,776 byte imagesize? hehe who the fuck coded that shitty unpacker! have they never heard of VirtualAlloc :)

tsehp
    Gosh this app doesn't let my tracer come in...congrats, I'm on this daemon

can you re upload a win2k compatible ?
    tia,

tsehp

^DAEMON^

Talking sure

but wait i'll upload a new version soon (the file is normally compatible but my protector fucked the header in some way)

till then ^DAEMON^

tE!
    I fear there's more than this app which don't let
    your your tracer "come in".

Bah, know what Tsehp...I'm sick of win2k full ***STOPs
    and KMODE exception.

Best use for revirgin was to test new BCWipe 2.36.1 on its
    installation folder...