Thread: Borland C++ Builder 5.0 Enterprise Edition

+NeWbiE

Unhappy Borland C++ Builder 5.0 Enterprise Edition

Hey folks!

I just installed Borland C++ Enterprise Edition 5.0 60 day Trial and when I tried to crack it it just expired

So I read Theshp's tutorial about the version 4.0 but there seems to be some complex things for me like "BoundsChecker" I really dont know whats that!

So I am wondering if anyone can help me with cracking this puppy?Resetting timer would be great just for now

Lastly I see that its protected with SentinelLM .Anyone can help me with this.....
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

nobody
    Search the assay collection in old fravia site. Around mid/late 2000 somebody wrote about the Delphi
    5.0 protection: "Rainbow trials Delphi five enterprise trial edition by macilaci". C builder uses the same protection. I think Kayaker wrote another Tut on C Builder around that time.
    Also NolanBlender and CyberHeg wrote several assays about the SentinelLM protection.

In WKT site you may find a spanish assay with an alternative approach.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

+NeWbiE

Question No luck

No luck on findind mentioned tutorials...Only the one that +tsehp wrtoe...Any exact adress for others? Thnx...

vgb
    Go back and look some more. I just went to the site and found the Delphi five tut and several others. Using the bcb4 tut by +Tsehp and the delphi five you should be able to crack the trial. You will also want to get the BCB5 update from Borland. After you have the original instqlled properly you will have to work on the patch.

Good luck,

vgb

nobody
    The Tsehp server does not address the tuts with an express URL, so you will have to navigate to them. These are the instructions:

Got to the page http://tsehp.cjb.net/ (It is hyperlinked below).

Scroll down and find the "entrance to the fortress". Click on it. It says you may not use Microsoft Internet Explorer to get into it. I have not tested if it is indeed IE hostile, I use a different browser.

It will take you to a page intitled:

"reverser's archives" Scroll down

The links to the tutors I mentioned are in the list below.

At this point you cand use the word search utility of the browser and locate the links:

"Inprise Delphi 5 Trial Cracking Getting the installation password by cracking the
    Installshield script ~Nolan Blender"

Sentinel License Manager Cracking... No more Rainbow Trials ~CyberHeg

Rainbow trials Delphi five enterprise trial edition by macilaci ~Recommended

And some more. . .

+NeWbiE

Talking Thnx

Thnx for the info.....