Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: DNGuard 3.71

  1. #1

    DNGuard 3.71

    Hi to all ,

    I need to unpack a tool , packed with dnguard , i think is v3.71 ( the last ) . I can't use the HVM DNGuard unpacker fr 4.0 / 2.0 .
    Anyone can help for unpack this tool ?

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/am5y88e1a5ku29k/NeverrLand+1.0.0.rar

    Thanks

  2. #2

  3. #3
    I need you guys

  4. #4
    son of Bungo & Belladonna bilbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Rivendell
    Posts
    310
    I'm missing JMI...
    Non quia difficilia sunt, non audemus, sed quia non audemus, difficilia sunt.[Seneca, Epistulae Morales 104, 26]

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    I'm missing JMI...
    you did unpack ?

  6. #6
    Nope, him didnt unpack.
    Get the protection and reverse it yourself.

    Woodmann
    Learn Or Die.

  7. #7
    Without a guide such as you and others had with all this many are lost in achieving their goals.

    Without helping each other gather collective knowledge this is all for not.

    What would it take for me to do for you to help. What would it cost.
    What is old will become new again.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BanMe_2 View Post
    Without a guide such as you and others had with all this many are lost in achieving their goals.

    Without helping each other gather collective knowledge this is all for not.

    What would it take for me to do for you to help. What would it cost.
    so you want help me for money ?

  9. #9
    Money is not necessarily the cost of something, for instance it costs time to write posts, it costs time to investigate something, it cost a slight bit of my sanity to read this shit and see how backwards it has become. But in the end it could cost me anything, and I would do it so that others more knowledgeable then me would help you and share the information.
    What is old will become new again.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BanMe_2 View Post
    Money is not necessarily the cost of something, for instance it costs time to write posts, it costs time to investigate something, it cost a slight bit of my sanity to read this shit and see how backwards it has become. But in the end it could cost me anything, and I would do it so that others more knowledgeable then me would help you and share the information.
    sir , i don't understand the problem ... if you can help , no necessary unpack it for me , if you can help me for unpack ,I thank you .
    I'm here

  11. #11
    .... Problem is Can't trust you or the program... So the ultimate outcome is do it yourself.. hmm interesting.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/dM53x is that done yet?
    Last edited by BanMe_2; November 27th, 2015 at 06:53.
    What is old will become new again.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BanMe_2 View Post
    .... Problem is Can't trust you or the program... So the ultimate outcome is do it yourself.. hmm interesting.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/dM53x is that done yet?
    the tool is not my , is clean and not virus !
    the ps3API is a library for communicate ps3 cfw to pc console , it's nothing to special .

    ps : the dnguard version used it's not 3.71 right ?

  13. #13
    Ok, I am ready.

    What have you done to begin this process?

    At what part of the process of unpacking it are you having trouble with?
    What is old will become new again.

  14. #14
    Ok, I am ready.
    You may very well be nominated for sainthood

    Wood
    Learn Or Die.

  15. #15
    No more black and white shit please. I have accepted I am inherently darker then most, but that doesn't prevent me from looking beyond, and making it how I would like it to be. No longer any rhetoric to speak just doing and living by what I believe, and stepping up.

    I also understand the flip side of it, The Skaters theorem if you will, where if I let people know I can do something, I will be the one who always does it. It might lead to me being pestered to death for time, I wish to spend on something else. I won't let that happen and hopefully other will step up to fill in the blanks.
    Last edited by BanMe_2; November 30th, 2015 at 10:31.
    What is old will become new again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •